Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

(Malin+Goetz) Glycolic Acid Pads



Is your skin feeling dry after that never ending winter? Or does the sun have you peeling? Then these are for you! (Malin+Goetz) 10% Glycolic Acid Pads "sloughs away dead skin to encourage cell turnover, collagen production and to smooth wrinkles for a healthy, radiant glow," (as stated on their website).  I started using these after my sister and I were walking through Nordstroms, and a sales associate approached us, asking if she could try a sample on our hands. We said yes, assuming it wouldn't be that great and went along with our shopping expenditure. Once getting to our next store, we noticed that the spots on our hands where the lady had rubbed the pad, had accumulated dead skin. Our skin was honestly peeling off, as gross as it sounds. 

I went home, did some research on the product, read other reviews, and as I expected from my experience, everyone had positive things to say! I purchased them, $48.00 for 50 pads, and started using them. I wanted to slowly introduce my skin to the glycolic acid, so I started with just once a week, then gradually upped it to two. You leave it on for 20 minutes, and as you build a tolerance can even leave it on over night. My skin has never felt so soft without having to get a spa treatment or spend tons of money. I am in my third month and still have plenty product left!

I will definitely be repurchasing this product. Just make sure you use plenty of SPF while doing these treatments to prevent burning on your new skin cells!

You can purchase (Malin+Goetz) 10% Glycolic Acid Pads HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment