Thursday, January 24, 2013

OOTD

Outfit of The Day or "Technically" Night..

Went to go Kanye in Atlantic City at the Revel. He was amazing, as always! I snapped a quick picture before leaving the room.

Paige Denim Paloma Leather Leggings (perfect cheaper alternative to leather pants+SO comfy)
7 For All Mankind blouse (it is old)
Giuseppe Zanotti Exaggerated Platform Pump
Fendi clutch (also old)

I would be lying if I said my shoes lasted me all night. I would say a good 4 hours and then I switched out my shoes and my shirt for my Air Jordan 11 Playoffs (my favorite Jordans that I own) a men's black LNA V-Neck (it was Wes'). 

Wes is wearing a Mitchell&Ness Brooklyn Nets snapback, En Noir black t-shirt, Naked and Famous Black Skinny Guy Jean, Balmain zip-up hoodie, Givenchy Rottweiler Scarf, Cazal 616 eyeglasses, and of course, Air Jordan 4 Cement

No comments:

Post a Comment